Thursday, January 10, 2013

Black Sabbath: "Sweet Leaf"

Eons ago, when I was a 15 year old Ulf, I first heard this song at a buddies house after wrestling practice...now music has always played a big part in my life, but from the very first chord of this song, I was hooked on metal music.
I've always been attracted to masculine ideals and this song just sounded like great big hairy, sweaty balls and I love big hairy balls...how they feel in the palm of my hand, how they smell and taste.
I spent months begging my parents for a guitar and when I finally got one, I couldn't stop playing until I learned how to play this very song and subsequently ever song on this album.
I loved this particular song so much, I played it incessantly; the very first time I fucked a guy, was while listening to this song.
My taste have changed over the years, but to this day, this song still does it for me. 

No comments: